Things to check if your water softener is not working!
Charles H Skaggs
If you are experiencing hard water from your water softener, here are some things you can check, before calling us for a service call.
1. Check to make sure it is plugged into the recepticle.
2. Make sure the water softener is not bypassed, if it has a bypass valve.
3. Look to see if you have salt in the salt compartment.
4. If it has a clock or time display, make sure it has the correct time displayed or that it is continuously keeping time.
5. If your water softener has a meter that displays the amount or number of gallons of soft water remaining, look at it frequently to make sure this number of gallons continue to decrease as you use water.
If you have checked all these items and find that one or more of them are not working properly, feel free to give us a call and we will be happy to discuss it with you and if you wish we will schedule an appointment with you to see if we can repair the problem for you.
Our toll free number is: 1-800-456-1016